Beaconview Road, West Bromwich
- GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH SUMMER HOUSE
***GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE***TWO BEDROOMS***FITTED KITCHEN***LOUNGE***FAMILY BATHROOM***FRONT AND REAR GARDENS WITH SUMMER HOUSE***
Take a look at this spacious ground floor maisonette the property comprises of fitted kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also offers front and rear gardens with a summer house to the rear. Local to schools and amenities. Viewing is essential.
Mainly laid to lawn.
Double glazed door and window to side and two cupboards.
Door to side and ceiling light point.
Lounge 16' 5" max x 11' 10" ( 5.00m max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire place, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, ceiling light point, radiator and door to entrance hall.
Cupboard and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, spotlights and heated towel radiator.
Patio area, decked are and summer house.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Beaconview Road, West Bromwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tame Bridge Parkway Station0.2 miles
- Bescot Stadium Station1.1 miles
- Swan Lane Tram Stop1.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Great Barr Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Great Barr
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB107845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.