Cairntoul Court, Eastfield G68
- ATTRACTIVE WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- BRIGHT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH JULIETTE BALCONY
- BREAKFASTING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- RESIDENTS PARKING, SECURED ENTRY SYSTEM
- DG AND CAVITY WALL INSTALLATION
- EPC C
- HOME REPORT £79,000
A welcoming communal reception hallway entered via a secure entry system leads to an inner reception hallway giving access to all apartments. Accommodation comprises Modern Fitted Breakfasting Kitchen with integrated appliances, bright Lounge / Dining Room with Juliette Balcony, one Double Bedroom and Bathroom. In addition to these features the property benefits from double glazing, ample storage, cavity wall installation and resident parking. Viewing is a must to appreciate the high specifications.
Cairntoul Court, Eastfield G68
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croy Station0.8 miles
- Greenfaulds Station1.4 miles
- Cumbernauld Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We are a
local business with many years of experience in the
Cumbernauld property market. Our people have over 25 years combined experience of
selling and letting property in the local area, and we are all determined to provide the very best service available.
We offer a
full sales, lettings and management service.
The combination of a
fresh and dedicated appro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference K070121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by K Property , Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.