Edwards Terrace, Abergarwed, Neath
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En suite
- Semi rural with Views
- No Ongoing Chain
Well presented three bedroom end of terrace property in the semi-rural location of Abergarwed. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/ diner, utility room, bathroom/w.c. First floor: Landing, three bedrooms(en-suite
Spacious and well presented three bedroom end of terrace property in the semi-rural location of Abergarwed. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/ diner, utility room, bathroom/w.c. First floor: Landing, three bedrooms(en-suite to the master bedroom). Garden to the rear with rear lane access, garage. Property further benefits from oil/c.h and double glazing. The property also has front and rear garden with superb views.
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, power point(s), coving to ceiling, stairs, open plan to
Kitchen/diner 16' x 11' 8" ( 4.88m x 3.56m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge, fitted oven, built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, open plan to Utility Room, double door to Lounge, door to Storage cupboard
With worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, velux window to rear with oil-fired boiler, radiator, laminate flooring, sloping ceiling, PVCu double glazed door to garden, door to
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling
Lounge 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
PVCu double glazed box window to front, double radiator, laminate flooring, power point(s), coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.23m )
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, power point(s), coving to ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower and matching shower base, wash hand basin and close coupled WC tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 11' 6" ( 2.36m x 3.51m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, power point(s), coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 8' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.54m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, power point(s), coving to ceiling, access to loft
Front garden with superb views to front, large enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned area. Large garage to rear with rear lane access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Edwards Terrace, Abergarwed, Neath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neath Station5.0 miles
- Briton Ferry Station6.5 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH304598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.