Wanborough, Guildford, Surrey, GU3
- Semi rural location with exceptional views
- Contemporary open plan kitchen / dining / family room
- Family room / Bedroom 4
- Principal bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 additional bedrooms (2 en suite)
- Landscaped gardens
- EPC Rating = C
Manor Farm Barn is an exceptional contemporary barn conversion situated in a highly desirable rural hamlet with is 13th century church and Manor House dating from the 15th century.
The property has been recently converted and is finished to an excellent standard. The accommodation is well laid out over two floors and comprises of open plan kitchen / dining / family room and an additional reception room study. To the first floor is a principal bedroom with en suite bathroom, 3 further bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The south west facing gardens are spectacular, enjoying delightful views of the surrounding countryside.
Wanborough is a rural hamlet, set in a Conservation Area and Green Belt, at the foot of the Hog’s Back, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which runs from Guildford to Farnham.
Wanborough is most conveniently located, being only four miles from the centre of Guildford, with its extensive choice of shopping, leisure and educational facilities.
The mainline station at Guildford offers a fast service into London/Waterloo from 36 minutes, whilst the A3 road provides the route into London and national motorway network via the M25 at Wisley. Meanwhile the Hogs Back provides easy access to the M3/M4.
There is an extensive selection of excellent schools in and around Guildford including The Royal Grammar School, Guildford High School, St Catherine’s, Aldro, Prior’s Field and Charterhouse.
The area offers a wide selection of golf courses and there is ample opportunity for walking, cycling and riding in the surrounding countryside.
Guildford 4 miles, Godalming 5 miles, Farnham 8 miles , Gatwick 35 miles, London 35 miles (All mileages are approximate)
Square Footage: 2,026 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wanborough, Guildford, Surrey, GU3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wanborough Station0.9 miles
- Ash Station2.5 miles
- Farncombe Station3.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GUS200317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.