Suffolk Avenue, Southampton
- Exceptional investment opportunity with excellent yield
- Rental income from the day you pick up the keys
- Unrestricted on road parking
- Easy access to central Southampton and Southampton central train station
- Short walk to Southampton Common
- Gas CH and double glazing throughout
- Nice location on a quiet residential street
- Five bedrooms and separate studio to the rear
- HMO license in place-new owner will need to apply for a new license in their name
- Similar opportunity just a few doors away so two similar excellent investment options
The house is located in a sought after location just a few minutes walk from Southampton Common and within easy access of Southampton City Centre either on foot or by bus from nearby Shirley Road. Southampton central train station is also just a short distance away and within a short walk. Located on a quiet residential street this area is always popular with professionals looking for straight forward commutes. In good order throughout this is an ideal investment opportunity offering an exceptional yield and no initial outlay for decorative works as the house is well presented throughout.
Current income as follows:
Room one-£600 pcm ( with kitchen included in room and access to communal shower room )
Room two-£475 pcm ( with kitchen included in room and access to communal shower room )
Self contained studio with private entrance-£400 pcm ( includes main living area, separate kitchen and bathroom and private entrance )
Room three-£700 pcm (with kitchen and en-suite included in room )
Room four-£475 pcm ( with kitchen included in room and access to communal shower room )
Room five-£450 pcm ( with access to communal kitchen and shower room )
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Suffolk Avenue, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Millbrook Station0.7 miles
- Southampton Central Station0.7 miles
- St. Denys Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Basepoint Business Centre, Premier Way, Abbey Park Industrial Estates, Romsey, SO51 9AQ
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10718692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.