St. Pauls Road, Sarisbury Green SO31
- Stylish Interior Features Throughout & Light, Open Plan Spaces
- Canadian Oak Hardwood Flooring to Living Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Formal Dining Area with Easy Flow Sliding Doors to Opening onto Patio
- Large Breakfast Room open to Spacious Kitchen with Ample Storage & Enclosed Frontage
- Brand New Warm Air Boiler with Immersion Heater
- Short Walk from a large Variety of Activities & Woodland & River Walks
- Lovely Sunny Aspect Established Garden with Patio Area & Raised Deck
This property is a magnificent example of an era where homes were built with creativity, thought, longevity and community in mind. Bought from new in the late sixties, it has subtle Scandinavian influences in its design, style, pattern and texture all of which have enjoyed a resurgence in recent years. The property offers a blank canvas for the next occupant to enhance the timeless features carefully considered decades ago. The entrance hall with view to the first floor and feature staircase with picture window, it feels spacious and very welcoming. The slight narrowing to the living room entrance is another clever yet subtle feature; as you walk in and are greeted by the most magnificent open plan living space and views over the garden. Versatile, inclusive with a sitting room area to retreat to for comfort and relaxation. A designated breakfast area open to the large kitchen. It's a great entertaining and social space with doors that slide back to fuse the lovely sunny garden area with the indoor in the warmer months. This home has a much sought-after contemporary layout, four well-proportioned bedrooms, bathroom and ground floor shower room, plus ample parking and smooth ceilings and beautiful Canadian oak flooring to the living room. To complement the garden faces a sunny aspect, its established with ornate shrubbery and perennials offering bursts of vibrant colour throughout the seasons and a welcome habitat for visiting birds.
In summary, an opportunity to acquire a spacious, light home facing the right way with a much sought-after ground floor contemporary layout. it's a blank canvas for one to enhance upon the design influences of the era which are so popular and on trend. With the added benefit of being perfectly placed to enjoy all the area has to offer this is certainly a fantastic property and viewings are strictly by appointment.
St. Pauls Road, Sarisbury Green SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station0.8 miles
- Bursledon Station1.1 miles
- Hamble Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EFSPR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.