Winchester Street, Barrow-in-Furness
- Semi-Detached Property In A Popular Residential Location
- Porch, Hall Area, Lounge
- 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating, Part Double Glazing
- Gardens To Front/Side/Rear
- Vacant Possession
- Close To Local Amenities And Schools
- Suitable For A Variety Of Buyers
- Viewing Highly Recommended
SERVICES Gas, Water, Electric, Telephone, Drainage.
FRONTAGE Having garden to front with side access and access to the porch.
PORCH Having double glazed door, double glazed window, tiled flooring, double glazed Velux window and door to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Having stairs to 1st floor, laminate flooring and doors to lounge.
LOUNGE 13' 6" x 13' 6" (4.12m x 4.13m) Having double glazed window, laminate flooring, feature fire surround with coal effect fire, coved ceiling, radiator, TV point and door to kitchen/diner.
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 0" x 8' 0" (5.19m x 2.44m) Having double glazed window, door to rear garden, fitted wall and base storage units with work tops to compliment, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps, integrated oven, hob with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, display cabinet, tiled splash area, storage cupboard and a radiator.
LANDING Having double glazed window, spindle balustrade, access to loft and doors to all rooms.
BEDROOM 1 11' 5" x 7' 4" (3.49m x 2.26m) Having double glazed window, fitted mirrored wardrobes with hanging/shelving and a radiator.
BEDROOM 2 10' 0" x 10' 7" (3.05m x 3.24m) Having double glazed window, (boiler) storage cupboard and a radiator.
BEDROOM 3 7' 1" x 8' 5" (2.16m x 2.59m) Having double glazed window, fitted wardrobe with hanging and a radiator.
BATHROOM Having double glazed frosted window, 3 piece suite, low level W.C, hand wash basin with taps, corner glazed shower cubicle with triton shower, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN Having paved seating area, raised paved area with plants/shrubs, water tap.
SIDE AREA Having paved seating area, storage shed, access gate to front.
VIEWING Key Accompanied.
BrochuresMASTER - 4-Page B...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Winchester Street, Barrow-in-Furness
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Roose Station0.6 miles
- Barrow-in-Furness Station0.8 miles
- Dalton Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Specialists in all aspects of estate agency including residential sales, commercial sales, residential rentals, commercial rentals and mortgage services.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101677026428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ross Estate Agencies, Barrow In Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.