Grane Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
- IMMACULATELY RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- BRAND NEW MODERN KITCHEN
- BRAND NEW MODERN BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- FANTASTIC VIEWS TO THE REAR
- COUNTRYSIDE WALKS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- NEW BOILER AND HEATING SYSTEM
- WITHIN THE CATCHMENT AREA OF EXCELLENT LOCAL SCHOOLS
THIS IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOMED STONE TERRACED IS LOCATED WITHIN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE AREA OF HASLINGDEN, CLOSE TO HELMSHORE THE PROPERTY CONVENIENTLY POSITIONED FOR ACCESS TO ALL THE USUAL LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING THE MOTORWAY NETWORKS PROVIDING ACCESS TO MANCHESTER, BLACKBURN AND BEYOND. INTERNALLY THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN FULLY RENOVATED TO AN EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARD WITH A STUNNING GREY SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN, MODERN BATHROOM WITH MARBLE TILES AND TWO GOOD DOUBLE BEDROOMS. EARLY VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE CALIBRE OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Internally, the property briefly comprises: an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge, dining kitchen with a range of shaker style wall and base units, complementary marble effect work surfaces, integrated oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer as well as under-stairs storage area. To the first floor is the landing, 2 good-sized bedrooms, and a beautiful family bathroom. There is also access to a loft, with the potential to convert (STPP).
Externally, to the front, the property is has a raise courtyard area. To the rear is a lovely gated yard with fantastic views over open countryside.
Conveniently located in Haslingden, the property is close to all local amenities, supermarkets, schools, and is within a short driving distance to the M66/M65 motorway.
Lounge - 4.4m x 4.2m
Dining Kitchen - 4.4m x 3.7m
Master Bedroom - 4.4m x 4.2m
Bedroom 2 - 2.7 x 2.4m
Bathroom - 1.9 x 1.8m
We can confirm the property is council tax band A - payable to Rossendale Borough Council.
We can confirm the property is Leasehold.
All measurements are approximate to the nearest 0.1m and for guidance only and they should not be relied upon for the fitting of carpets or the placement of furniture. No checks have been made on any fixtures and fittings or services where connected (water, electricity, gas, drainage, heating appliances or any other electrical or mechanical equipment in this property).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grane Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Accrington Station4.0 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station4.2 miles
- Entwistle Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Local family run business, specialising in residential property sales and marketing. Excellent 5 star service & reviews. #Coppenwall #EstateAgents #Rossendale
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coppenwall, Rossendale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.