Grasmere Rd, BLACKPOOL, FY1 5PN
- Let type:
- Long term
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, Electric Heating
- Close To Local Amenities, EPC Rating E
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
Hallway: Storage Area.
Lounge: 11'2" x 10'3" UPVC double glazed window to side, electric panel heater, electric fire with hearth, blinds and carpet.
Kitchen: 11'06" 6'3" UPVC double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing electric cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, rear yard access and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom: 9'7" x 7'3" UPVC double glazed window to side, electric panel heater and carpet.
Bathroom: 11'4" x 3'8" shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, electric towel heater and vinyl flooring.
Exterior: Yard to rear.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
Grasmere Rd, BLACKPOOL, FY1 5PN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.7 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.0 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We cover all types of property across the Fylde Coast with prices ranging from £50,000 to £1,000,000 and we offer a free mailing list service for all.
One of Blackpool's oldest Independent firms of Estate Agents. With years of experience on hand to provide you with the things you expect from today's Estate Agent.
Dedicated Professional Staff
Making the most of the latest technology
In house Independent Mortgage Advice
FAST, Friendly Service
No Sale -
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA68F2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.