Shilton Road, Burford, OX18 4PA
- Coming Soon - call us for more information
- Designed exclusively for the over 55s.
- Beautifully-landscaped communal gardens
- South-west facing balcony
- Residents' lounge with honesty bar
- Luxurious guest suite bookable when friends/family come to stay.
- Allocated parking - so you'll always know where your car belongs.
- Discover a new social life with a community of like-minded people on hand.
- Second floor apartment with lift access
- Less than a mile from Burford town centre and opposite the Burford Garden Company
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
The Wychwood at Cotswold Gate is an attractive courtyard-style collection of 23 two and three-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom houses set around a landscaped garden.
Imagine relaxing on the balcony of this new, two-bedroom retirement apartment on a summer's afternoon. You'll be able to take it easy: the estate manager takes care of the development and beautifully landscaped communal gardens. Large windows ensure the interiors are light and bright - and the generously-proportioned drawing room will accommodate large pieces of furniture. You won't need to spend anything on 'extras' or 'upgrades' with a full range of appliances in the stylish kitchen, fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, vanity units in the bathroom and en-suite and flooring throughout. This is one of the new Beechcroft 'Healthihouse' range: touch surfaces and work surfaces have antimicrobial properties, bathrooms are designed with hygienic, easy clean surfaces and there's water filtration and whole house ventilation systems to provide the best quality water and clean air.
Designed exclusively for the over 55s, each new home provides an abundance of living space, regardless of the number of bedrooms. The majority of homes feature a terrace, balcony or private garden - or a combination of these, along with allocated parking. Private gardens, as well as the beautifully landscaped setting, will be fully maintained by the Estate Manager.
At Cotswold Gate, you'll be able to socialise with like-minded neighbours in the comfortable residents' lounge - which will soon become the hub of community activities and, when your
family and friends come to stay, you'll be able to book the luxurious guest suite.
Nestling in the Cotswold Hills with superb views over the Windrush Valley, Burford is a wonderfully picturesque market town. The High Street, lined with ancient houses, shops and traditional pubs, sweeps down towards the River Windrush with its medieval three-arched bridge and the impressive Church of St John The Baptist.
One of the most popular local shopping destinations is The Burford Garden Company on Shilton Road, just across the road from Cotswold Gate!
Shilton Road, Burford, OX18 4PA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shipton Station4.9 miles
- Ascott-under-Wychwood Station5.5 miles
- Charlbury Station7.9 miles
About the development
Cotswold Gate, Burford
- Exclusive development
- 67 elegant, energy-efficient, new homes with a 10 year structural warranty
- Located on Shilton Road, opposite The Burford Garden Company and less than a mile from Burford High Street
- These stylish, new homes are arranged in three courtyard settings
- At Cotswold Gate, you'll be able to socialise with like-minded neighbours
- Comfortable residents lounge - which will soon become the hub of community activities
With 30 years’ experience in the creation of award-winning developments for the over 55s, Beechcroft selects sites in desirable villages and market towns. Our beautifully crafted houses, cottages and apartments are stylish, energy efficient, easily maintained and a delight to live in.
Inspired by local architecture, each Beechcroft scheme is unique, complementing the local area. Rather than being a ‘finishing touch,’ landscaping is integral to the development – carefully planned and lov
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 42CG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments - Retirement Offer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.