Longleat Close, Banbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Lovely First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Wet Room
- Lift Access
- Over 55's Retirement Living For Independent Living
- Services Charges Included
- No Deposit
- Electric Storage Heaters
- Available Immediately
Longleat Close, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.8 miles
- Kings Sutton Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We are an independent agent covering Derby and the surrounding areas.
We are proud of our passionate proactive approach and professional service, characterised by attention to detail. Being non-centralised ensures a more personal experience.
Our team have over 20 years of successful specific lettings experience; providing a wealth of knowledge and local expertise.
As well as our competitive prices, we are committed to delivering excellence by going above and beyond and suppo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102995000900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One Sales & Lettings Limited, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.