Bramerton Street, Chelsea, SW3
- 4 Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms & One Shower Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Separate Dining Area
- Double Reception Space
- Study Area
- Private Garden with Patio
- Cloak Room and Utility Room
- Family Room
- Underfloor Heating
2739 sq ft/255 sq m, the property is laid out over four floors and has been upgraded to an excellent standard throughout. The high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms, together with the beautiful kitchen and good sized garden make this an extremely impressive property.
The imposing entrance leads to a hallway with double doors through to the original double reception space with high ceilings, fireplace, windows to both elevations and wooden flooring. There is also a separate study area with doors to the garden. Stairs lead down to the additional family room with built in fire, shelving, large bay window and underfloor heating. This family room also incorporates the kitchen which is well fitted with excellent storage, double fridges and freezers, gas hob, oven and microwave. There is a breakfast bar and separate dining area overlooking the patio, a cloakroom and utility room.
The impressive master bedroom is located on the first floor with ample storage, dressing area and exceptional master bathroom suite. Glazed doors lead on to an ornamental balcony. There are 3 further bedrooms, a further bathroom and ensuite shower room. Outside there is a patio area leading on to the secluded walled garden.
Bramerton Street is a quiet street located within walking distance of Sloane Square, Battersea Park and the many amenities of King`s Road. Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bramerton Street, Chelsea, SW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Kensington Station0.6 miles
- Sloane Square Station0.8 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Jo Webster has an international reputation as the specialist sales agent for high-end residential property in Central London developments. All our instructions are located in prime new developments and offer the very best in modern facilities including 24 hour security, concierge services, underground car parking, leisure facilities and state of the art technology.
We pride ourselves in offering a discreet, personal and professional service and have an in depth knowledge and strong pres
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5234_JOWE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jo Webster Properties Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.