7 Edinburgh Close, Banbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Spacious extended three bedroom family home
- Available on a long term let from mid February 2021
- Driveway for two vehicles
- Master bedroom with designer wardrobes
- Extended lounge with extra light and airy reception space
- Two family bathrooms
- Garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn
- Rent for the property £1050pcm
- Deposit £1211 Holding deposit £242 (equivalent to 5 and 1 weeks rent)
There is a driveway for two vehicles, entrance hall with large coats cupboard, extended open plan lounge with feature fireplace leading into the dining area with large bifold doors to the rear garden and lantern light. To the side of the lounge is the spacious kitchen with gifted appliances, breaksfast bar and dining space. To the rear of the kitchen is the corridor to the back on to the garden and modern downstairs bathroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has fully fitted designer wardrobes and statement bed base and some furniture.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with an outside shed for storage.
This property would suit a family looking to have a long term home.
Rent for the property is £1050pcm.
Deposit for the property equivalent to 5 weeks rent is £1211.
Holding deposit for the property equivalent to 1 week rent is £242.
Please note that the holding deposit once paid may be non-refundable. If you make an application for a property and the landlord is unable to proceed with the tenancy due to a change in their circumstances, the full holding deposit will of course be refunded. This will be returned by bank transfer.
If the application is not successful as a result of references received that are not favourable or the tenant decides not to proceed then the holding deposit will be retained.
Please take the time to fully discuss your circumstances with us before making an application.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Redress Scheme (PRS012796)
Client Money Protection provided by: Client Money Protect (CMP005050)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
7 Edinburgh Close, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station1.7 miles
- Kings Sutton Station4.8 miles
About the agent
A quality lettings agency with high standards –
A professional business on a personal level.
Pontings has been looking after residential rental properties within the Banbury area for the last ten years, and we find that communication is the key to ensuring everything runs smoothly.
Clear and easy communication with our landlords to make sure all requirements are understood and adhered to. Monthly statements showing rental payments received and any ded
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 328_PONT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pontings Residential, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.