HOLMES ESTATE Moorhill Road, Southampton
- 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH OFFICE AND DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- 28'6" x 21'3" LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH ACCESS TO BREAKFAST ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH TWO EN-SUITES
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN WITH POOL AREA, GYM, PATIO AND WRAP AROUND GRASS AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR APPROXIMATELY 16 CARS
- ACCESS TO LOCAL GOLF CLUB AND NEW CLUB HOUSE
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Hamilton Parkers are delighted to offer for sale a rare opportunity to purchase this well presented 4 bedroom semi detached home on private grounds at Holmes Manor . Offering a no forward chain this property is an ideal family home with easy access to motorway links. Upon a private gated entrance the property is welcomed by beautiful grounds with mature trees and ample parking for upto 16 vehicles which backs onto the local golf course. Upon entering the main house the entrance hallway has a door to the front and doors to the study and cloakroom as well as double doors to the lounge/dining room. The hallway has stairs to the first floor with storage cupboards below, there is also additional mirror fronted 'cloaks' storage cupboards. The study has double doors to the side. The cloakroom comprises WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. The impressive lounge/dining room is of dual aspect with a set of single and double doors leading out to the decked sun terrace, there is also twin double doors to the side garden. This room is 'in our opinion' of a very good size measuring (28'6" x 21'3"). The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating single drainer 1 & 1/4 sink, further second sink, built in oven with 5 ring halogen hob above & extractor hood over. There is space for a fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher & tumble dryer. Double doors from the kitchen lead into the garden room which currently houses the hot tub and has double doors onto the decked area and further door to the far side. Ascending the stairs the landing has a Velux window to the side and gives access to a storage cupboard and all four bedrooms. The master bedroom has built in wardrobes and enjoys a balcony with panoramic views. There is a door into the en-suite bathroom which houses a four piece white suite comprising; wc, wash hand basin, bidet and bath with shower over. Bedroom two has two windows to the rear elevations as well as built in wardrobes a feature elevated platform display area and door to the en-suite which comprises a five piece white suite; wc, twin wash hand basins, bidet and shower cubicle. Bedroom three has a window to the rear, built in wardrobes and door to en-suite which in turn has a three piece white suite comprising; wc, wash hand basin & shower. We recommend you book a viewing as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!-
HOLMES ESTATE Moorhill Road, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hedge End Station1.9 miles
- Sholing Station2.1 miles
- Bitterne Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Basepoint Business Centre, Premier Way, Abbey Park Industrial Estates, Romsey, SO51 9AQ
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10725282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.