Heene Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A FLEXIBLE alternative to outright purchase
- A QUICK and simple way to move into your new McCarthy Stone apartment
- Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
- Your rent includes all of the development's service charges, ground rent and the properties maintenance
Contact us today to discuss how McCarthy Stone rental properties can offer you -
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy Stone apartment
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, which includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means you get to enjoy the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise Resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. In our Retirement Living Plus Developments this also means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
About Neptune House -
Set in the large seaside town of Worthing at the foot of the South Downs, Neptune House is situated a stone's throw from the seafront, with amenities close by, offering you the level of luxury and convenience you want.
All 59 one and two bedroom apartments incorporate intelligent design, giving you beautiful yet practical living spaces, including plenty of storage, walk-in shower with slip resistant floor tiles and raised sockets. Many even have their own balconies! For socialising with your fellow residents you'll have access to two luxurious communal lounges, one in Neptune House and another in the neighbouring development, Triton House. The spacious central gardens will be the perfect place to enjoy peaceful summer evenings.
Our aim is to make each and every day easier for you. Our support services are totally flexible, so you'll pay only for the care you use. What's more, there is a bistro, which you can make use of whenever you don't feel like cooking, and there is also be a hair and nail salon for when you're in need of a little pampering. The Estate Management team will be on hand 24 hours a day and there'll be an Estates Manager overseeing all aspects of the development, from your personal care to buildings maintenance. You'll also benefit from the added security of a camera entry system. We also ensure all of our developments are fully accessible, with lifts to all floors.
The town centre is a short bus ride away from the development, where you'll find a whole host of local amenities, including various supermarkets, a doctor's surgery, several pharmacies and a leisure centre. The train station is also just over a mile away, from which you can reach Brighton in just 20 minutes and London Victoria in 90 minutes. Worthing is also home to a wealth of pubs, cafes and eateries, as well as all your favourite high-street shops and some lovely independent boutiques.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Heene Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.8 miles
- Worthing Station0.8 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEPTUNE_RELET35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy Stone, McCarthy Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.