Collin Hill, Kendal, LA9
- stunning family home
- set across 4 floors
- 4 double bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- downstairs wc
- modern integrated kitchen
- open plan kitchen / family room with french doors leading to garden
Entrance into the property benefits from a large size entrance hall which leads to the lounge and separate study. Down a handful of stairs is the downstairs wc, large kitchen and dining/family room. This space is ideal for entertaining with a modern high gloss integrated kitchen with breakfast bar, leading to the open plan family room. Sliding patio doors lead out to the wonderful private garden. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, two of which benefit from fitted wardrobes, and a traditional family bathroom. All upstairs rooms enjoy stunning views towards the Lakeland fells. The property includes an additional modern wet room, recently refurbished to a high standard with stunning Lakeland slate tiles from floor to ceiling.
Externally the property sits on a good size corner plot with open aspect front garden and private enclosed south facing rear garden. The rear is private and not overlooked, with a large patio, decking area, lawn, mature trees and planted beds and borders all adding to the appeal of this wonderful home. There is a large attached garage which is accessed from the rear and driveway parking either side of the property providing space for three cars.
Known as the "Gateway to the Lake District" the market town of Kendal offers easy access for both the Lake District & Yorkshire Dales National Parks. The M6 motorway is accessible at junctions 36 & 37 and with the main line railway at Oxenholme you can be in London in under three hours.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Collin Hill, Kendal, LA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kendal Station1.3 miles
- Oxenholme Lake District Station1.6 miles
- Burneside Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head — and we’re making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS154857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.