Redbrook Road, Timperley, Greater Manchester, WA15
- Entrance hall with storage cupboards
- Spacious lounge with electric fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with oven, hob & extractor fan
- Two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- White bathroom suite with shower
- Communal lawned gardens to front and side
- Brick built storage in a separate block
- Close to local amenities and schools
Tenure: Leasehold, 105 years remaining
From our office on Thorley Lane travel to the junction with Shaftesbury Avenue, turn left onto Shaftesbury Avenue, at the next set of lights turn right onto Aimson Road East, follow the road along take the second left onto Redbrook Road, number 2 will be found immediately on the right hand side. For SatNav purposes WA15 7DZ.
A spacious and well-proportioned two double bedroomed ground floor apartment in a popular and sought after residential location.
Secure main entrance door to the neatly kept communal hallway and stairs to all floors.
Private entrance hall
Laminate flooring, entry phone system, built-in storage cupboard housing electrics and meter. Further double built-in storage cupboard with hanging rail.
14'7 x 12'3. Two uPVC double glazed windows, radiator, television point, wall mounted electric fire.
13'1 x 10'5. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work-surface over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, uPVC double glazed window over. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Built-in "Ignis" electric oven with a 4 ring "Ignis" gas hob, extractor hood above. Cupboard housing an "Ideal Independent" boiler. Tiling to walls and floor, radiator.
12'6 x 8'2. uPVC double glazed window, radiator, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes to one wall, laminate flooring.
9'7 x 9'2. uPVC double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring.
10'3 x 7'2. Fitted with a white suite comprising; fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc. Corner curved panelled bath. Frosted uPVC double glazed window, chrome ladder style radiator. Tiling to full wall height.
The apartment block has neatly kept lawned gardens with mature hedging and shrubs. Secured entry into the block with push button system for visitors.
Leasehold - 125 Years - from 17th December 2001
Is variable between £500 - £700 per year
Ground rent/Buildings Insurance
Trafford Borough Council tax- Band A
Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Roger W Dean & Company has not tested the gas or electrical appliances at this property and cannot therefore state that they are in full working order. We recommend the purchaser have them checked by a registered engineer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GRAPH
Redbrook Road, Timperley, Greater Manchester, WA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wythenshawe Park1.0 miles
- Martinscroft Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Timperley Tram Stop1.5 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents come and go. Roger Dean’s was founded in 1963 and has never been more energetic than it is today. After over 50 years we have become one of the most well known and lasting Independent Estate Agents in our area. When it comes to service we know what both Buyers and Sellers expect. So, if you are looking to buy, sell, rent or require a Management Service you can do no better than contact Roger Dean’s.
When it comes to service we know what both Buyers and Sellers expect.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference redbrook02. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Dean, Timperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.