Thorpe Road, Peterborough
- 11 bedrooms (main house)
- 2 x 2 bed flats, part built to the rear
- Walking distance to city centre
- Off road parking
- Close to train station
- 4 bathrooms (main house)
- Conservatory and laundry rooms
- Dining and living rooms
This is a great investment opportunity as we offer for sale this 11 bedroom property within walking distance to the City centre. This property is a currently being used as a HMO and has planning to the rear to build two, two bedroom flats.
This property has 11 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a communal Lounge, Kitchen, laundry room and sun lounge. Rear garden and parking to the front for several vehicles.
To the rear
There is planning that has been granted to the rear of the property to continue to build two, two bedroom flats. The flats are constructed up to slab/dpc level. A building notice is in place. Bricks are on site for the properties.
For more information please call
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Thorpe Road, Peterborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Sharman Quinney estate agents based on Newark Avenue, Peterborough providing a local professional service in all aspects of homebuying. Our range of services include valuations, sales, mortgage services, coveyancing, survey and letting's services. Our dedicated team has in-depth local knowledge of the surrounding areas and sell houses in Peterborough in the following areas such as Dogsthorpe, Netherton, Longthorpe, Bretton, Millfield, New England, West Town, Eye, Castor, to name a few... Shar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB204983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.