Canute Road, Southampton, SO14
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- A STONE'S THROW AWAY FROM OCEAN VILLAGE
- EASY ACCESS TO CITY CENTRE
Please note here is no parking provided with the property but on-street parking is available subject to Southampton City Council regulations.
There are great local amenities with Ocean Village & Oxford Street both within a short walk and these are energetic bustling areas where you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to bars, restaurants and shops. There is easy access to the city centre by car & public transport.
Council Tax Band : A (£1,231.13 for 2021/22)
Important Notice - the only price shown on this advert is the rental cost of this property. A holding deposit equivalent to one week`s rent is required on application.
While we endeavour to ensure that all information in these particulars is correct, it should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and the information does not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a contract.We do not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property. The photographs, plans and text are for guidance only. Any intending lessee should verify themselves as to the correctness of all the information we provide about each property by their own inspection, searches and enquiries. EPC rating: C.
Canute Road, Southampton, SO14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station0.6 miles
- Sholing Station1.2 miles
- Southampton Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Belvoir Southampton are an independent estate agent offering sales, lettings, property management & block management services to the Southampton, Chandler's Ford & Eastleigh areas. We are passionate about property in all shapes and sizes and understand the rewards, challenges and frustrations in selling, purchasing & letting property. We aim to make the whole process as smooth as possible by providing a professional service with exceptional customer care to all our customers - vendors, buyers
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.