Chaucer Close, Canterbury, Kent, CT1
- TWO BED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- SITUATED WITHIN ONE MILE OF THE CENTRE CENTRE
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
This property is situated in a popular residential area in Canterbury and within approximately one mile to the City Centre and the train station. Canterbury is a thriving Historic City, offering a vast array of shopping facilities in the entre, supermarkets, leisure facilities and a cinema. There are excellent transport links including road/rail and a regular bus service to the town centre.
5 CHAUCER CLOSE
This spacious two bed detached bungalow is ideally situated tucked away in a sought after cul de sac, less than one mile from the city centre. Although the property would benefit from some updating it would be well worth the effort to obtain a bungalow in such a sort after location.
The accommodation includes a good-sized kitchen with double doors to the conservatory that extends across the rear of the property which can also be access via a patio door from the lounger/diner. In addition, both bedrooms are good doubles and there is a bathroom with white suite.
The front garden has a paved parking area and driveway leading to a detached garage, the rear south facing garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn.
Mains gas, electricity, and water.
COUNCIL TAX BAND D
Please call our office for directions to the property.
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Chaucer Close, Canterbury, Kent, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station1.1 miles
- Canterbury West Station1.4 miles
- Bekesbourne Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Steven J Moore Estate Agents is an independent company, established in 1992, specialising in the sale and rental of Town and Country properties in Ashford and the surrounding villages.
The proprietor, Steve Moore, is a local man, well known in the Ashford area, having worked in the estate agency business for several years before starting up his own business. This successful thriving agency, with its experienced, dedicated staff, many of whom have been with the company from the outset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sjm1323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven J Moore Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.