Shelley Road, Preston
- Two bedroom end terrace
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Excellently presented
- Stunning modern kitchen
- Good travel links
- Close to town
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Viewings recommended
Door to front. Laminate flooring. Feature radiator cover.
Excellent modern range of eye and low level units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Four ring gas hob and electric oven. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, washing machine and tall fridge-freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Window to front.
Feature gas fire. Laminate flooring. Double French doors to the rear. Access to under stairs cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Window to side. Loft access. Storage cupboard.
Modern fitted carpet. Two windows to the rear. Fitted wardrobes.
Integrated cupboard with hanging space. Laminate flooring. Window to front.
Three piece suite comprising; bath with mains shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level w.c. Feature heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Window to front.
Stoned area to front. Off road parking for one car. To the rear is a low maintenance fully flagged garden with feature planting and shed. Path to the side of the propery leading to rear garden gate.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Shelley Road, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station1.2 miles
- Lostock Hall Station3.6 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Sell your home for just £895 including vat and still benefit from local knowledge and support.
love2move offers clients the opportunity to sell their home online, but still benefit from the local expertise only high street estate agents can provide. By partnering with an expert on the high street in your area love2move offers clients the best of both online and traditional estate agents.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10708505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by love2move, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.