Ash Close, Shaftesbury
- DELIGHTFUL TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- SUITED FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- SUITED FOR INVESTORS OFFERING OVER A 5% YIELD
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
Tenure – Freehold
Double Glazed UPVC front door. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Entrance to Living Room. Stairs with handrail to first floor.
Living Room - 16’11 x 7’07
A light & airy sitting room. Electric fireplace. Fitted carpets. Feature Bay Window. Various PowerPoints. Under stairs storage cupboard. Two Radiators. Access to kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen/Diner – 9’07 x 11’ 11
Finished in a modern grey with plenty of cupboard space. Vinyl flooring. Gas Boiler. Room for dining table. White ceramic tiling splashback. Double Glazed window with views to the enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Access to conservatory and garden beyond.
Conservatory 5’11 x 5’04
Double glazed conservatory. Access to low maintenance Enclosed rear garden.
Bedroom 1 - 9’05 x 8’10
A generous double bedroom. Fitted carpet. Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Views to the front aspect. Various power points.
Bedroom 2 – 8’05 x 11’10
Another generous double bedroom. Fitted carpet. Views to the rear aspect. Radiator. Various power points.
Bathroom – 5’11 x 8’07
Modern fitted bathroom with Shower over the bath, WC. Hand wash basin with built in under storage. Modern white ceramic tiling surrounding bath/shower & Hand wash basin.
Pathway to double glazed UPVC front door. Extended feature patio with mature borders.
Low maintenance enclosed rear garden. Laid to patio. Wooden Shed. Gate for rear access.
In the current rental market, the property would achieve £700 - £750 per calendar month, offering a generous yield of over 5%.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment only through Weldons Sales & Lettings.
Dorset Council, Band B.
Weldons Sales & Lettings - COVID 19 Viewings guideline
- Face covering/ mask is mandatory for all viewings - Please ensure you have brought one along with you.
- Gloves will be issued prior any viewing - issued by Weldons Sales & Lettings
- Hand sanitizer/ Hand Gel will be provided by Weldons Sales & Lettings.
- Maximum 2 people per viewing.
- You will not be permitted to touch anything during the viewing (regardless of gloves)
- Social Distancing must be practised at all times.
- If you develop any symptoms of COVID 19 you must advise us and re arrange/cancel your viewing.
Ash Close, Shaftesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gillingham (Dorset) Station4.1 miles
- Tisbury Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Weldons Sales & Lettings, Shaftesbury
19 The Wincombe Centre Wincombe Business Park Shaftesbury Dorset SP7 9QJ
Welcome to Weldons Sales & Lettings, we are a professional,Independent residential Sales and Lettings agent based in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
We specialise in providing our customers, whether buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants or investors with a first-class end to end service. With many years of experience and a wealth of local knowledge, we understand that everyone has different requirements. So, no request is too big or small for the team at Weldons.
Should you require an up to da
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 258003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weldons Sales & Lettings, Shaftesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.