Harvey Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4EA
- Stylish 1700 sq/ft home, boasting 4 bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Open- plan Kitchen/ Dining area, plus a separate living room
- Tandem Garage
- Choice of quality carpet and Amtico flooring fitted throughout
- Mirrored fitted wardrobes to the Master bedroom
- Well-designed turfed rear garden
- Situated in the heart of Redhill, overlooking beautiful Surrey landscape
- Support from a dedicated customer care service for 2 years following completion
- Complete 10 year NHBC warranty against structural defects
We look forward to welcoming you, however the safety of our customers and teams is our main priority, so visits are exclusive to you and by pre-arranged appointment. Don't forget, our expert sales teams are also available by phone and you can still arrange virtual viewings to help you take a step closer to your new home. Ring today to find out more.
Marketing Suite open Daily 10am - 5pm
Royal Hill Park Marketing Suite, Harvey Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4EA SAT NAV: RH1 4DZ
This stylish four-bedroom home has an open-plan kitchen/dining area with skylights. It also boasts a separate living room which lead onto a balcony. On the first floor there is a
master bedroom with en-suite and three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The lower ground floor is home to a garage.
- Fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors in master bedroom
- UPVC windows and French doors to garden
- Carpet to bedrooms in a choice of colours to selected rooms
- Amtico Spacia flooring to selected rooms
- Wired for Sky Q television (subject to future connection by purchaser; aerial not supplied)
- Contemporary-styled Commodore kitchen
- Silestone worktops and upstand
- Glass splashback behind the hob
- AEG twin single ovens with frameless 4 zone ceramic hob
- Integrated AEG fridge/freezer and AEG dishwasher
- Fully integrated washer/dryer where applicable
- White Roca sanitaryware with chrome mixer taps
- WC with chrome flush controller
- Heated chrome finish towel rail
- Fixed wall-mounted shower and enclosure with door (where applicable)
- Porcelain Saloni wall tiling provided (where applicable)
Heating, Electrical and Lighting
- Gas fired central heating and hot water
- Up to 3 thermostatic control zones
- Energy-efficient downlighters
- Smoke alarm detectors positioned where required
- Media sockets in kitchen/dining room, living room and cinema rooms ( where applicable)
- Turfed Rear Garden
- Outside tap
Harvey Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 4EA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station0.6 miles
- Redhill Station0.8 miles
- Nutfield Station1.1 miles
About the development
Royal Hill Park, Redhill
- Our new development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses are built to high quality specification both inside and out, surrounded by all the essential amenities that Redhill has to offer.
- Sophisticated Standard Specification
- Located in a sought-after area just a mile from the centre of Redhill, these beautiful contemporary homes are set to be in high demand
- Stunning views over Surrey!
- Virtual appointments, now available.
- Open Daily by appointment only!
Countryside is a leading UK home builder and urban regeneration partner. We believe that where we live matters. We’re passionate about creating places people aspire to live, where they feel a true sense of belonging.
All our developments and homes carry a signature style and character, designed to work for the way people live today with materials that reflect our commitment to quality. Our exacting standards and sustainable credentials combine to create places that will stand the test
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Burbridge_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.