Joe Lane, Catterall, PR3
- Dedicated Study
- Stunning Front To Back Lounge
- French Doors
- Feature Bay Window
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 2 En-Suites
- Family Bathroom
- Dressing Room
- Handy Utility
- Take Our Video Tour
THE PRESTIGIOUS DINING KITCHEN, and the SPACIOUS BAY-WINDOWED LOUNGE, both feature FRENCH DOORS to the GARDEN. The STUDY is both comfortable and practical. FIVE BEDROOMS that include a MASTER EN-SUITE WITH BATHROOM AND DRESSING ROOM and a SECOND EN-SUITE BEDROOM, demonstrate a perfect balance of LUXURY and practicality.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 3.4 x 7.415 metre
- Kitchen - 3.607 x 3.64 metre
- Utility - 1.815 x 1.643 metre
- Dining - 2.7 x 3.64 metre
- Study - 3.328 x 2.245 metre
- WC - 1.815 x .989 metre
- Master Bedroom - 4.901 x 4.706 metre
- Dressing - 1.998 x 2.438 metre
- En-Suite 1 - 2.603 x 2.438 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.9 x 3.697 metre
- En-Suite 2 - 1.7 x 2.313 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.4 x 3.215 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.4 x 3.207 metre
- Bedroom 5 - 3.433 x 2.689 metre
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.306 metre
Joe Lane, Catterall, PR3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station6.9 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8092200000010_5_31_100604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.