Fitzroy Mews, Fitzrovia, W1T
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 Bedroom Mews House with Plenty of Built-in Wardrobes (Over 3 Floors)
- 2 x Luxury Bathrooms (1x Shower Rooms & 1 x Family Bathroom)
- Large Reception Room with Dinning Area and Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Contemporary Open-Plan Fully Fitted Kitchen with Well-Known Appliances
- Furnished / Spot Ceiling Lighting / Private Garage with Electrical Roller Gate
- 1139 Sq Ft / Gas Powered Central Heating & Hot Water / Internal Storages
- Top Floor Hallway with Rooftop Skylight / EPC-D / Double Glazed Windows
- Moment from Great Portland Street, Warren Street & Goodge Street Tubes
Set on over 3 floors (ground, 1st & 2nd floors) span 1139 sq ft internally with an electrical roller gated private garage, this mews house is offered on a furnished basis and has been stylishly decorated throughout. It comprises of a double reception room with dining space and sizeable floor-to-ceiling windows affording lots of natural daylight into the property. There's a fully fitted open-plan modern kitchen with built-in well-known appliances, double master bedroom with plenty built-in storage spaces, greyish porcelain finish double family en-suite bathroom, 2nd compact bedroom, further 3rd bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
The property further benefits include gas-powered central heating, hot water, double glazed windows, hardwood floors, ceiling spotlighting and skylight over the top floor.
The property is located in one of the most enviable locations in London, moments from the designer and high-street shops of Oxford Street. Other nearby amenities include a selection of theatres, lively bars, nightclubs, restaurants and cafes. EPC-D
Fitzroy Mews, Fitzrovia, W1T
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Portland Street Station0.1 miles
- Warren Street Station0.2 miles
- Regent's Park Station0.3 miles
About the agent
With over 60 years' property experience, Benham and Reeves is a familiar name for lettings and property sales in the W1 and W2 postcodes.
Our Sussex Place branch has a large register of premium properties in Hyde Park, Paddington and Notting Hill Gate and a specialism in lettings and sales in new property schemes.
We offer landlords a full lettings and property management service wherever in the world they are based.
• Specialists in central London
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference fmfl0118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Hyde Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.