Lloyd Road, London, E17
- Warner built family house
- Victoria Line Station
- three double bedrooms
- loft converted
- Chain free
This brick fronted Warner built family home has been extended both to the rear and up into the loft space, now offering generous living accommodation arranged over three floors, The property which currently enjoys three bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a through lounge and a bright rear reception leading via double doors to a mature rear garden giving a tropical feel as well as a separate courtyard accessed via two reception rooms and also visible from the kitchen.
Being conveniently located within close proximity of Blackhorse Road Station, the property is also comfortably accessible to Walthamstow Wetlands, St James street station, Walthamstow High Street and Blackhorse works.
Only by an internal inspection can this property be fully appreciated and this comes highly recommended.
Lloyd Road, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackhorse Road Station0.1 miles
- St. James Street Station0.4 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With 11 great branches we are known to be probably the number 1 Estate Agency group in East London and Essex.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.