Richards Close, , Bournemouth
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 1 Weeks rent payable on reservation
- Available for the 2021-2022 Student Term
- Bills Package In Description
- Central Heating
- Walking distance to Talbot Campus
- White Goods Provided
Situated in a private cul-de-sac in Ensbury Park is one of 4 private student houses, all built in recent years and to a high standard these are usually the first houses to go. This property features 5 double bedrooms, 2 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor. The house is both light, neutral and fitted with modern open plan kitchen/living rooms, 2 modern showers, double bedrooms throughout and the latest heating and insulation. The property is walking distance to both Talbot Campus and Winton high Street and has local shops nearby for those essentials.
The price advertised is without bills, the landlord has a set package for bills included:
Gas and Central heating, Electric (non restricted, but subject to a fair usage policy)
Water and Sewerage
Monthly clean of communal hallways and a bathroom/toilet clean
Price per person for Bills included package £490PPPM
Total Price: £1960.00pcm
*Please note you are responsible for obtaining a TV licence and applying for council tax exemption.
Unless stated otherwise deposits are fixed at 5 weeks rent, we will ask for 1 weeks rent to be paid on reservation of the property. This will be deducted from the final balance on move in. If you fail referencing or withdraw from the let this will not be refunded.
Unless stated otherwise or agreed with our negotiator in writing, all properties are sold as seen. All managed properties will be returned to the condition they were pre tenancy allowing for fair wear and tear, this usually involves a contract clean. We cannot be responsible for the condition and preparation on non managed properties where the landlord arranges their own pre tenancy checks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy EfficiencyEnergy Efficiency
Richards Close, , Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station2.0 miles
- Branksome Station2.0 miles
- Pokesdown Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We believe that people are the key to our business, and whilst supported by state of the art prop-tech we know that it is important for there to be great staff to help run it. We have a driven and focused team that want the best for their clients.
Each staff member has a complete dedication, experience and knowledge within their role and have been handpicked to run the departments mirroring the passion that the owner has for the business.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4bed2rich. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Shaw Residential, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.