Sadlers Walk, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- POPULAR LOCATION
- TWO EN-SUITES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- VIEWS TO THE REAR
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
The bright hallway has doors leading to the lounge, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and a large storage cupboard which is perfect for coats and shoes or general storage.
The modern kitchen has ample cupboard space with a range of attractive beech style units. Appliances include a gas hob and electric oven, slimline dishwasher and a fridge freezer with space and plumbing for a washing machine.
A bright and airy lounge diner has double glazed French doors leading onto the enclosed rear garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, the front bedroom has a free standing wardrobe and benefits from an en-suite bathroom with a white suite comprising of a panelled bath with hand held shower. WC and wash hand basin semi recessed into a vanity unit with storage below.
The second bedroom overlooks the fields to the rear aspect with a range of free standing wardrobes and benefits from an en-suite shower room. Comprising of walk in shower, WC and wash hand basin set in vanity unit with storage below.
Outside there is a small front garden area and an enclosed rear garden. Hard landscaped and designed to be very low maintenance, there is a large garden shed for tenants use, an outside tap and a gate giving rear pedestrian access.
Pets may be considered and if accepted an additional amount of £15 per calendar month will be payable.
Council Tax - Chichester DC - Band D - £1868 per annum
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sadlers Walk, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emsworth Station0.4 miles
- Southbourne Station1.0 miles
- Warblington Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Moving home is time consuming, stressful and frustrating at the best of times.
On the Move takes the hassle out of finding your next home, no matter whether it's to rent or buy.
We provide a comprehensive, affordable, search & acquisition service.
This leaves you free to concentrate on your job and family rather than using valuable free time rushing around the country, scouring the housing market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SadlersWalk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On The Move, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.