Conway Street, London, W1T
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ensuite Showers in All Bedrooms
- Sonos System
- Intercom System
- Fibre Optic Internet Ports
- Just Been Refurbished To a Very High Standard
- Top Floor Apartment
A must see property, please call now to avoid disappointment.
Conway Street, London, W1T
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Portland Street Station0.1 miles
- Warren Street Station0.1 miles
- Regent's Park Station0.2 miles
About the agent
At Chris Anthony Estates we are dedicated to ensuring that we provide the very best and focused service to all our landlords and customers.
Selling or letting your home or property can be a difficult process, both emotionally and financially, however our dedicated team will ensure the process is straightforward and as stress-free as possible.
We pride ourselves on providing the complete customer service experience: honestly, efficiency, maintaining regular and clear communication
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CONWAY3BED. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Anthony Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.