Green Lane, Sale, Cheshire, M33
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- AVAILABLE NOW
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- ONE BEDROOM
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER THE BATH
- SEPERATE WC
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION FOR TENANCY STIPULATIONS
£675pcm + (£80 per month Electricity & Water usage)
PLEASE READ - Due to the sensitive nature of the business below this property would suit a certain type of applicant. The business below operates a 24hr/7day consultation for their clients. Whilst we do not discriminate applications we would fully disclose the operating practise of the business below before arranging a viewing. Therefore applicants with pets and children would not be accepted.
One bedroom flat located within the heart of Ashton-Upon-Mersey village. Recently re painted and new carpets.
In brief the property comprises of:-
Metal staircase leading to the entrance. Large Living room with store cupboard housing electric water tank. Bathroom located at the rear with full sized bath and electric shower over. Separate WC. To the front there is a newly fitted kitchen with space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Electric hob and oven. The Bedroom is located at the front and benefits hanging space for clothes.
Parking - On street (restrictions may apply in certain areas of the village)
Bills - As the property is metered from the commercial unit below a charge of £80 per month is payable by the tenant to cover the power, heat and water usage. Council tax is paid by the tenant.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Green Lane, Sale, Cheshire, M33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brooklands Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Sale Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Dane Road Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
At The Property Man you always speak to the owners of the business ensuring that you receive excellent customer service.
We specialise in sales, lettings & investments covering the whole of the North West of England.
Call us today to see how we can help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference greenln. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Man, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.