8 Windmill Street
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Attractive Period Building
- Central Heating
- Entry Phone System
- Newly Refurbished
- Walking Distance From Tube Station
Split over 2 floors, it comprises 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom as well as gas central heating.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity. Call now.
8 Windmill Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.1 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.2 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1965, Pearl & Coutts, part of the Structadene Group, is a business which specialises in quality residential and commercial property lettings in London.
The commercial and residential properties available cover many areas across London, with the majority being located in central London.
Pearl & Coutts is a very easy London property agent to deal with and our aim is to make the business of renting a property quick and simple.
If you are looking for a London offi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0120476b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearl & Coutts, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.