Merevale Way, Yeovil
- Two bedroom detached coach house
- Well presented and light accommodation
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Larger than average garage & parking
- Low maintenance garden
- Sought after location on Abbey Manor Park
The ACCOMMODATION comprises:
Double glazed door leads into:
Door leading out to garage. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Stairs rise to first floor.
First Floor Landing
Doors to lounge, both bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard housing the hot water tank. Skylight. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving to ceiling.
5.44m (17’10”) x 3.23m (10’7”) plus alcove
Double glazed window to front and three skylights making this a light and welcoming space. Radiator. Two ceiling light points. TV aerial and telephone points. Breakfast bar from kitchen and opening into:
3.60m (11’9”) x 1.90m (6’2”)
Fitted with a range of modern wall, base and drawer units with worksurfaces over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit and tiled splash back. Four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and integrated electric oven. Freestanding Haier silver dishwasher. Freestanding Beko fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Spotlights.
2.97m (9’8”) x 2.88m (9’5”)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Ceiling light point. Coving to ceiling.
2.97m (9’8”) x 2.46m (8’0”)
Skylight. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Ceiling light point.
2.13m (6’11”) x 1.66m (5’5”)
Fitted with a white suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Tiling to splash prone areas. Extractor fan. Obscure double glazed window to front. Heated towel rail.
3.97m (13’0”) x 5.61m (18’4”)
From the parking space in front, an up and over door leads into the garage which has light and power and plumbing for the washing machine. There is a large under stairs cupboard and a pedestrian door leading:
Low maintenance garden laid to gravel and patio, with a rotary dryer and enclosed by fencing.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Merevale Way, Yeovil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station2.4 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station3.1 miles
- Thornford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
THE "LACEYS" DIFFERENCE - established in 1981
There's certainly a lot of choice when it comes to picking an estate agent to act for you. From online-only firms, to the corporate giants and everything in between. If you choose Laceys to market your home, for sale or to let, you can be assured that you are dealing with 100% genuine "local property experts" who have truly unbeatable local knowledge and vast experience.
The firm is a family-run affair, but with the peace
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10490042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laceys Yeovil Ltd, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.