Corbyn Shaw Rd, King's Lynn
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Popular residential location
- Easy access to main transport links
- Front and rear gardens
- Ample off-road parking
- Single garage
A well presented 2-bed mid-terraced property located in the popular Bishops Park area of King's Lynn.
Conveniently situated for access to the Kings Lynn bypass and The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the property comprises a lounge, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, two bedrooms and a smartly presented bathroom with electric shower over.
With off road parking for up to 3 vehicles, the property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, small low maintenance front and rear gardens and a single garage.
Call us today to view!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Corbyn Shaw Rd, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station1.7 miles
- Watlington Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Belvoir! is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11014328_4641034l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.