Fulwith Mill Lane, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Prestigious Harrogate address
- Stunning’s views of the Crimple valley and viaduct
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Offering versatile accommodation
- Annex/house keeper accommodation to the ground floor
- Triple garage
- Master bedroom with French doors, first floor balcony and stunning views
This fine Harrogate home has the benefit of single unit double glazing and gas fired central heating and in brief comprises: Reception hall with staircase to the first floor, dining room with oak framed glazed elevation, 31ft2” living room enjoying an elevation of glazed patio doors providing instant access to the raised terrace whilst creating a beautiful, bright reception room with lovely views of the garden and vista beyond. There is a 23ft4” sitting room and 25ft7” fully fitted dining kitchen with granite worktops, integrated appliances and glazed atrium style ceiling creating a bridge space both rooms enjoying patio doors to a courtyard garden ideal for entertaining and al fresco dining space. Utility room and cloakroom/W.C.
To the ground and first floors are six bedrooms – the master suite boasting superb proportions with en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobes and a balcony with wonderful views – there are two house bathrooms, a study and 31ft11” games room.
The property lies in a generous garden approached by a private drive. There is a crunch gravel area providing parking for numerous vehicles and leads to a detached triple garage. The property is adjacent to the Crimple valley and as such boasts far reaching views.
*In line with the government's guidelines for the stamp duty holiday. Transaction to be completed ahead of March 31st 2021.
Fulwith Mill Lane has long been 'the' place to live for families and couples who appreciate fine opulent living. The house occupies an imposing setting providing ease of access to major link roads, railway stations at Hornbeam Park and Pannal on the Leeds to York line, Leeds International Airport at Yeadon and the bustling major city of Leeds. There are numerous renowned schools in the immediate vicinity in both the state and private sectors for all age groups. The surrounding land is primarily greenbelt with many popular nearby walks.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Fulwith Mill Lane, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornbeam Park Station0.7 miles
- Pannal Station1.0 miles
- Harrogate Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Beadnall Copley is an established, reputable and award-winning business. As the preferred independent estate agency in the region clients can be assured of a superior, professional service that ensures properties sell faster.
With over two decades of property sector experience and a great deal of knowledge as to the property market in your area, our team adopts a proactive approach in marketing properties across all price ranges.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR190125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beadnall & Copley, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.