Reads Avenue, Blackpool
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern build
- Room In A Shared House
- All Bills Included
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Close To Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- Close to Blackpool Town Centre
Each private room has been recently renovated to a high standard, all benefiting from gas central heating double glazing and modern en-suite shower room.
There are two spacious common areas, a large light lounge, and modern fitted kitchen/ dining room with utility room leading off. there is also a paved yard to rear and off road parking for two cars to front.
Rent includes Gas, electric, Broadband and a cleaner for the communal areas.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Reads Avenue, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.6 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.1 miles
- Layton Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co is one of the UK’s best known and most well-regarded property agents, with nearly 200 offices. As one of the largest networks of estate agents in the UK, we have the experience and local expertise to help you let, sell, buy or rent your property in the right time-frame for the best price, helping you every step of the way.
We're proud to serve the communities of the Fylde Coast providing specialist advice, guidance, and support across all areas of the residential property ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100579005033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.