Dedworth Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- ANNEX POTENTIAL
- 1518 SQ FT
- 0.1 MILES FROM NEAREST SCHOOL
- 0.1 MILES FROM TESCO SUPERMARKET
- 0.1 MILES FROM BUS STOP
- 1.7 MILES FROM STATION
- NO CHAIN
- DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM WITH SHOWER ROOM
- CLOSE TO NUMEROUS AMENITIES
A unique 3/4 bedroom detached house with double garage and driveway, located to the west of Windsor, only 0.1 miles from the nearest school and 1.7 miles from the Station.
The property is full of charm and original character and is very conveniently located close to numerous amenities, including supermarkets, bus stops and pubs/restaurants.
The property offers flexible accommodation as one of the rooms downstairs could either be used as a home office or would be ideal for an older relative to use as a 4th bedroom as there is a shower room set adjacently.
POTENTIAL TO EXTEND:
The property comes with a driveway and double garage, and this could possibly be incorporated into the house or turned into another room or annex (STPP).
* 4 bedrooms (3 doubles, 1 single)
* 2 bathrooms
* 1 Double Reception room/Dining room
* Double Garage
EPC: Band E
Council Tax: Band E (£1692 for 2020/21)
Been owned by the current family for nearly 30 years
STATIONS (* straight line distances)
* 1.7 miles to Windsor & Eton Central Station
* 1.9 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside Station
* 0.1 miles to Dedworth Green First School
* 0.2 miles to Dedworth Middle School
* 0.3 miles from Homer First School and nursery
* 0.4 miles from Hilltop First School (Ofsted "outstanding"
* 0.5 miles from Alexander First School
* 0.7 miles from St Edwards Royal Free School
* 0.9 miles from St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted "outstanding")
* 0.9 miles from Windsor Girls School
* 1 mile from Oakfield First School
* 1.2 miles from Windsor Boys School
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Dedworth Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.6 miles
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.8 miles
- Datchet Station2.9 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference sale53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.