Crymlyn Road, NEATH
- Semi-Detached House
- Extended To Rear
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Sought After Location
We are very pleased to offer this spacious 3 bedroom family home in the sought after Crymlyn Road, Skewen. Located with good access to local amenities plus great road links to the M4 motorway and Neath town centre.
We are very pleased to offer this spacious 3 bedroom family home in the sought after Crymlyn Road, Skewen. Located with good access to local amenities plus great road links to the M4 motorway and Neath town centre. The property briefly comprises : entrance hall, living room, open plan kitchen diner/family room,utility room and shower room. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Enclosed rear garden with garage and off road parking . Viewing highly recommended on this ideal family home. To book a viewing please call the team today on .
Via Upvc door, tiled floor, radiator.
Living Room 13' 5" x 11' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.40m )
Bay window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Dining/family Room 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
Bay window to rear, feature fireplace, radiator, wood effect flooring,open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 22' x 6' 11" ( 6.71m x 2.11m )
Wall and base units , worktops, sink with tap, tiled splashback, window to side, wood effect flooring.
Plumbing and space for appliances.
Wc, Sink, walk in shower, window to rear, tiled walls , window to rear, tiled floor.
Wc, sink, bath with shower and glass shower screen, tiled walls, wood effect flooring, window to rear.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
window to front, radiator, fitted carpet,
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
Window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
Window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, rear gate allowing for access from rear garage.
Laid to lawn, pathway to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crymlyn Road, NEATH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skewen Station0.6 miles
- Llansamlet Station1.2 miles
- Briton Ferry Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH304423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.