Fieldway, Cambridge CB1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Extremely large double room to rent
- Located close to Addenbrookes
- All bills included
- Communal living room
- Modern Kitchen
- £240 cash back on 6 month agreements
An extremely large double room to rent located in a modern shared house. Offered furnished & with bills included.
A six bedroom shared house, offered with a modern kitchen & large communal living room.Located a short walk away from Addenbrookes Hospital.
Room 1- set on the ground floor, £550pcm.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fieldway, Cambridge CB1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station1.4 miles
- Shelford Station1.9 miles
- Cambridge North3.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 2010, Alexander Greens are an independent letting agent based in Central Cambridge.
Offering a wide range of services to landlords, ranging from our property sourcing service to let only and full management packages.
A specialist in HMO (House of multiple occupancy) properties, which is proving increasingly popular with tenants as an affordable and sociable way to live in Cambridge & the surrounding areas.
For landlord's HMO's can provide good investment oppor
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3FWR1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Greens, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.