- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Walking distance to station
- Open plan living
- Popular Tarring location
- Good school catchments
- Modern bathroom
- Close to local amenities
**NO VIEWINGS UNTIL 4/2/21**
Lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, downstairs toilet and untility room with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, door leading to private garden. Upstairs there is a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and one single. Other benefits include: Gas central heating, double glazing, EPC rating D.
**Carpets have been changed since photographs**
"Rent excludes the tenancy deposit and any other permitted payments. Please contact us for further information or visit our website"
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.3 miles
- Worthing Station0.5 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including:
residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes,
meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P126048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.