Off of Orchard Way, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19 4ED
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Rated a 5 Star HBF Builder in 2020 - over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend
- Two sets of French doors to garden
- En suite to bedroom 1
- En suite and balcony to bedroom 2
- Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms
- Car barn
- 10-year NHBC warranty
This development is currently marketed from our divisional office. Opening hours are 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday. There is currently no sales presence on site.
A development of new homes in Kings Hill, a contemporary garden village in West Malling. This desirable collection of apartments and houses is situated within a sustainable community that offers a wealth of local amenities to residents. It will appeal to families attracted by the peaceful countryside setting, as well as to professionals working locally, or commuting further afield, thanks to the accessibility of major road and rail links.
Lysander Fields is located on Park Drive, Kings Hill, just two miles from West Malling, 10 miles from Maidstone, 15 miles from Royal Tunbridge Wells and 34 miles from central London.
The nearest train station is at West Malling for London Victoria (55 minutes), and Ashford International (around 40 minutes). Snodland train station is less than six miles from the development for high-speed services to London St Pancras (around 45 minutes direct).
Major roads easily accessible from the development include the M2, the M20 and the M25.
Please register your details to be kept informed of any development updates.
For further information regarding these new homes in Kings Hill, please contact our sales team!
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with a local estate agent to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
Why buy with Bellway?
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trust pilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high-quality homes and exceptional service to you.
BrochuresThe JohnstonSite PlanDevelopment Brochure
Off of Orchard Way, Kings Hill, West Malling, ME19 4ED
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Malling Station1.5 miles
- East Malling Station1.8 miles
- Wateringbury Station1.8 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 60 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheJohnstonJan21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (Kent). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.