Milnthorpe Road, Kendal, LA9
- Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, Hansgrohe taps and Aqualisa showers to bathroom and en-suite
- Fully integrated NEFF dishwasher, fridge-freezer, double oven, with built-in microwave , hob and cooker hood, wine cooler
- Fully tiled bathroom walls and floors from a choice* of tiles by Porcelanos in bathroom and en-suite
- Includes BT & TV points, intruder alarm, smoke detectors and door bell
- Oak hand rail and newel post with oak spindles or glass balustrade to stairs
- Oak veneer internal doors and chrome furniture and chrome sockets and switches
- LED ceiling down lighters INCLUDED in kitchen and bathrooms
- Bi-fold doors to access the turfed rear garden with paved patio, boundary fencing
- Integrated digital audio system
- Heated chrome towel rail and heated and illuminated vanity cabinet to bathroom
Call now for more information
This exclusive development of luxury homes close to the historic market town of Kendal is conveniently located just off the A6 Milnthorpe Road. This select development offers a collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom semi-detached and detached homes. All traditionally built using natural stone and designed with modern living in mind. The light and airy interiors offer plenty of space to work, play and relax in comfort and style.
The Connaught is an exceptionally spacious 5 bedroom detached home with integral double garage.
A stunning detached home with five bedrooms and integral double garage, The Connaught offers everything needed for busy yet stylish family living
The entrance hall presents an attractive turning staircase and access to the study, WC, living room with bi-fold doors leading out to the garden, the separate dining room and the open plan kitchen/family room. From the kitchen, the utility room is accessed which also leads to the integral double garage.
On the first floor, the master suite includes a highly desirable walk-in dressing area and ensuite shower room. Bedroom two also includes an en-suite shower room whilst the remaining 3 bedrooms are served by a modern family bathroom.
Click the green 'Request Details' button to receive your free brochure.
MAKE YOUR MOVE TO A JONES HOME
House to sell? No Problem!
No matter what type of property you have to sell, you could be moving to a new Jones home sooner than you think with our superb Agency Assist scheme. We'll even pay up to £3000 towards your estate agent fees. Plan your move with confidence - ask our Sales Adviser for more details!
Please note: As the properties are new build, the images shown are typical show home photography or CGI's for illustrative purposes only and not necessarily the advertised property. Internal photography may show an upgraded specification. This information is provided for buyers guidance only and does not form part of any contract. Please ask the Sales Adviser for full specification details.
- 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Register your interest now
- 2 Show Homes Now Open
Milnthorpe Road, Kendal, LA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kendal Station1.4 miles
- Oxenholme Lake District Station1.5 miles
- Burneside Station2.9 miles
About the development
Very impressive and spacious home on a desirable development.
- Register your interest now to receive email updates
- In a highly sort after area in picturesque Kendal
- Home to sell? Speak to us about Agency Assist.
- Traditionally built using Cumbrian Stone
- New plots are being released regularly
- Very high specification as standard - no need for costly extras!
As one of the UK’s leading home builders, We’ve been creating beautiful new homes in highly desirable residential locations since 1959.
As the founding member of The Emerson Group, a private, family-owned property development company based in Cheshire, we also have regional offices in Kent, Yorkshire and Lancashire. The group owns and manages a commercial property portfolio worth in excess of £1 billion.
Currently building more than 600 homes a year in the UK, we offer an impressi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Connaught. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.