The Campions, Lea, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Superb Extended Two Bed Detached True Bungalow on a Corner Plot
- Conservatory Two Reception Rooms Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Double Garage and Parking. Landscaped Gardens
- Available with No Onward Chain. A MUST VIEW
Well-maintained and well-presented with an extension and superb conservatory to the rear.
Internally, the accommodation comprises entrance hallway leading to two double bedroom, a family bathroom with high quality sanitary ware and tiling, and a spacious lounge with a fireplace. He kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units, oven and hob.
To the rear property is a very generous conservatory, a superb addition to this home overlooking the rear garden and has air conditioning. Double doors lead to the extension currently used as dining room offering versatility of use.
Externally, to the rear of the home is a patio area and lawns, to the side is a further patio and a turning area for vehicles and a detached double garage.
This is a well-maintained and has UPVC double glazing, soffits and fascia’s, and gas central heating via a combination boiler. Available with no onward chain. Call Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood to request your virtual tour!
What The Agent Says
A very well-presented, spacious bungalow in an attractive location, call today!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
The Campions, Lea, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station2.4 miles
- Preston Station2.6 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with 18 Farrell Heyworth branded branches across the North West and part of a network of over 600 branches. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 223781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.