Tunstead Road, Stacksteads, Rossendale
- SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOMED TERRACE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF STACKSTEADS
- REAR YARD WITH ADDITIONAL GARDEN SPACE OWNED BY TOGETHER HOUSING
- DOES REQUIRE SOME MODERNISATION
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- POTENTIAL TO CREATE A THIRD BEDROOM (STPP)
- IDEAL FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS / INVESTORS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
THIS WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOMED STONE TERRACE IS LOCATED IN THE POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF STACKSTEADS, CONVENIENTLY POSITIONED FOR ACCESS TO ALL THE USUAL LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING SHOPS, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS. INTERNALLY THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM NEWLY FITTED COMPOSITE FRONT AND REAR DOORS, AS WELL AS EXCELLENT ROOM PROPORTIONS. EXTERNALLY THE PROPERTY HAS A REAR YARD WITH THE ADDED USAGE OF ADDITIONAL GARDEN SPACE. THIS PROPERTY DOES REQUIRE SOME MODERNISATION BUT PROVIDES EXCELLENT POTENTIAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER. THE PROPERTY IS SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN AND EARLY VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance vestibule, main reception room with feature fireplace, kitchen/diner with a range of freestanding and fitted cupboard and doorway leading to the cellar.
At first floor level is a landing area with airing cupboard, master bedroom which could potentially be split creating a third bedroom (STPP) as well as good sized second bedroom with built in storage cupboard.
Externally to the front the property is built flush to the pavement, to the rear is paved yard, there is additional use of garden space beyond.
Entrance Vestibule - 1.0 x 1.1m
Lounge - 4.44 x 4.42m
Kitchen/Diner - 4.44 x 2.71m
Master Bedroom - 4.47 x 3.60m
Bedroom Two - 2.78 x 2.34m
Bathroom - 3.76 x 1.29m
TENURE - Freehold
COUNCIL TAX BAND
We can confirm the property is in Council Tax Band A - payable to Rossendale Borough Council.
All measurements are approximate to the nearest 0.1m and for guidance only and they should not be relied upon for the fitting of carpets or the placement of furniture. No checks have been made on any fixtures and fittings or services where connected (water, electricity, gas, drainage, heating appliances or any other electrical or mechanical equipment in this property). Read Less
Tunstead Road, Stacksteads, Rossendale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walsden Station4.9 miles
- Smithy Bridge Station6.2 miles
About the agent
Local family run business, specialising in residential property sales and marketing. Excellent 5 star service & reviews. #Coppenwall #EstateAgents #Rossendale
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coppenwall, Rossendale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.