Off Witney Road, Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire OX13
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family room with French doors leading to the south facing rear garden
- Finished with Cotswold Stone frontage and overlooks green open space
- Completion due Summer 2021
- Downstairs Home Office ideal if you are working from home
- Four double bedrooms one of which has its own ensuite shower room
- Cul-de-sac position on Award Winning development
- Garage and driveway parking for two cars
- 1495 sqft
- Enjoy peace of mind with an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- We are a 5 star builder
Kingston Park, Kingston Bagpuize
Plot 100 - Cool, calm and sophisticated, The Berrington four bedroom detached family home is enveloped in light and comfort. Located on the award winning Kingston Park in the Oxfordshire countryside, this really could be the perfect new home and lifestyle you have been looking for.
The impressive kitchen/dining/family room is the total length of the house, and with French doors opening to the garden, this is the perfect entertaining space. The elegant lounge, also with French doors to the south facing garden, allows the light to flood in. A convenient utility cupboard, cloakroom and generous sized home office completes the ground floor.
The upstairs boasts four generous sized double bedrooms. Enjoy privacy and peace and quiet in the spacious master bedroom, with its own ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobe. The other three bedrooms all share the luxurious family bathroom with shower and separate bath, contemporary Roca sanitaryware and luxury Porcelanosa tiling.
Externally this home benefits from a cul-de-sac position with a south facing garden, garage and driveway parking.
Some key features of The Berrington include:
- Personal optional extras available subject to build stage
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Exclusively designed, Symphony fitted kitchen
- Fully integrated AEG appliances including gas hob, double electric oven & chimney style cooker hood
- Cosy lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Separate home office
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom suite benefits from ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobe
- Contemporary family bathroom with separate shower
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Monday - Thursday from 10am to 5pm
By appointment only.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a Part exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Move: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage advice from 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. Our recommended experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact out sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant.
- Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Area - 8.33 x 4.14 metre
- Lounge - 3.62 x 4.82 metre
- Study - 2.53 x 2.31 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.95 x 3.62 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.68 x 2.64 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.32 x 4.45 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.94 x 3.6 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Off Witney Road, Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire OX13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.4 miles
About the development
Kingston Park by Bloor Homes
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own ones.
- Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Need to sell your old home first? Ask us about Assisted Move or Part Exchange* available on selected homes! T&Cs apply.
- Reserve your new home in the early build stages to be able to personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options range.
- Moving into your new home could be easier than you think - you may only need as little as a 5% deposit with Help to Buy*
- Just a £500 deposit to reserve
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.