Wickford, Essex, SS12
- Plot approaching 6 acres of grounds with commercial units/income
- Business Units annual income IRO £45,000
- Grade II Listed Farmhouse
- Period features, 4 bedrooms
- Separate Paddock
- Picturesque Lake
- Planning Consent to construct separate 4 bedroom dwelling
- Excellent road & rail links
Outside there is a sun terrace offering ample seating areas for outside entertaining and a timber outbuilding.
The plot approaching 6 acres offers private access to the property with well-tended gardens offering mature trees and shrubs. To the rear is a good sized paddock, picturesque lake and the eleven Commercial Units set within stable-style building with gravelled/fenced parking area/yard - generating gross annual revenue of circa £45,000.
Planning Consent ref: 19/00973/FULL (Basildon Borough Council) provides a 'new build dwelling to replace existing commercial buildings within the curtilage of a Grade II Listed house'.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
Wickford, Essex, SS12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wickford Station1.1 miles
- Battlesbridge Station2.6 miles
- Pitsea Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When selling Country Houses a unique approach is needed which is why Beresfords have a dedicated Country Homes team who specialise in and have extensive knowledge of this market.
The team operates in Ingatestone, Dunmow and Colchester which means they have easy access to the whole of the county. What’s more they are fully supported by the entire office network that refer buyers and advertise properties from their offices.
Why choose Beresfords to sell your property?
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 299989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresfords, Country and Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.