Morley Road, Chaddesden
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED
- FITTED BREAKFAST AREA WITH ISLAND AND KITCHEN
- TWO CONSERVATORIES
- MATURE REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- EPC RATING E
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOAKS/WC, UTILITY ROOM, TWO CONSERVATORIES
- FOUR BEDROOMS, MASTER HAVING EN-SUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN, SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
In brief the property comprises:- entrance porch, reception hallway, bay fronted lounge with feature multi-fuel burning stove, breakfast room incorporating a feature island incorporating a gas hob and seating space and this opens to a fitted kitchen. Bi-folding doors provide access to a good size conservatory with French doors to the rear garden, utility room with access to a garage and cloakroom/WC. A further conservatory provides access to a substantial reception room/music room.
To the first floor the split level landing provides access to four bedrooms, master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Outside, a driveway provides off road parking to the front elevation for two vehicles with access to a garage. There is a mature and good size rear garden.
Morley Road is a popular and sought after location lying between Oakwood and Chaddesden and is therefore well situated for shops, schools and transport links together with access for major road links and Derby City Centre.
Bay Fronted Lounge (having a feature log burner)
13' 2'' x 11' 2'' (4.01m x 3.40m)
Open Plan Living/Breakfast Kitchen
11' 1'' x 10' 10'' (3.38m x 3.30m) plus 7'10" x 5'6"
With bi-folding doors to:-
13' 2'' x 10' 8'' (4.01m x 3.25m)
9' 7'' x 9' 7'' (2.92m x 2.92m) maximum measurement
10' 6'' x 8' 10'' (3.20m x 2.69m)
15' 4'' x 9' 8'' (4.67m x 2.94m)
A driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles and this leads to an attached garage.
There is a good size, mature rear garden which enjoys a degree of privacy and incorporates a paved patio area, lawned areas and a range of mature flowers, shrubs and trees.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Morley Road, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.7 miles
- Derby Station2.1 miles
- Peartree Station3.2 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9896059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.