Knox Chase, Harrogate
- Excellent 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Large open plan living/kitchen/dining
- Cul-de-sac location
- Good size low maintance gardens, astro turf
This substantial detached house has been re-furbished and maintained to a very high standard by the current owners, with the accommodation having gas central heating, double glazed windows and doors and comprises of: Entrance porch; through living room with French doors opening onto the decked seating area; open plan dining kitchen with a stylish high gloss fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar; additional family room; cloakroom/w.c.; utility room; 5 double bedrooms (the master bedroom having a re-fitted en suite bathroom) a good sized family bathroom; gym/games room in the detached garage.
To the outside there is an east facing astro turf garden to the front enabling all year round usage; to the side of the house is a playground space/ tennis court.; block paved driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and a west facing rear garden laid to astro turf with a raised decking area having a sun awning. An internal inspection is a must to fully appreciate the sized and superb condition of the property on offer.
The property enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac position close to open countryside, towards the northern outskirts of the town. Whilst local amenities are available within walking distance, a regular bus service connects into the town centre where a wider variety of shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities are available.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Knox Chase, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station1.2 miles
- Starbeck Station2.0 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Beadnall Copley is an established, reputable and award-winning business. As the preferred independent estate agency in the region clients can be assured of a superior, professional service that ensures properties sell faster.
With over two decades of property sector experience and a great deal of knowledge as to the property market in your area, our team adopts a proactive approach in marketing properties across all price ranges.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR200277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beadnall & Copley, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.