Talbot Street, Chester
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Professional 3 way houseshare
- 2 Double Rooms Available
- Communal office / sitting area
- Shared Shower Room, Large Kitchen Diner and Private Enclosed Courtyard
- Fully Furnished
- Excellent Location
- Residents Parking
- Modern Decor
- Clean & Friendly House
THE HOUSEMATES: Currently one room is occupied with single professional, clean and tidy male in their 30's, this is a friendly house and would be ideally suited for a single professional in their 20s to late 30s. Sorry no pets, smokers or couples.
THE BILLS & RENT: Top floor double bedroom is £395 per month and the ground floor double bedroom which is slightly larger is £405 per month plus each room pay £30 PER MONTH TO COVER ALL BILLS.
VIEWINGS: Please call to arrange a viewing with Ashton & Grosvenor, if after you have viewed and you would like to proceed.
A holding deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent is required to secure the property whilst we undertake reference and credit checks, a further 3 weeks rent and a 5 week deposit will be payable prior to the tenancy start date, for more information on the lettings process please visit our website
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Talbot Street, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.3 miles
- Bache Station0.8 miles
- Capenhurst Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Ashton and Grosvenor Independent Estate Agents specialising in RESIDENTIAL SALES, RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. Our consultants have years of experience within the industry and offer appointments Seven days a week ensuring we can offer a first class service with a personal touch with the office occupying a prominent Chester location.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton & Grosvenor, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.