Morleys Leet - South Lynn
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Four bedroom house
- Three bathrooms
- Allocated parking
- Gas central heating
- Family area
- Small rear garden
- Freshly decorated & new carpets
- Available NOW
- *Virtual video tour available*
- *Available with Zero Deposit*
This fantastic spacious home offers:
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
Entrance hall with cloakroom & storage cupboard
Modern kitchen with integrated oven, washing machine & fridge/freezer
Lounge with patio door leading to garden
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom 1 double bedroom
Bedroom 2 single bedroom
SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom 3 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Bedroom 4 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
Small rear patio garden & allocated parking.
Morleys Leet - South Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station1.0 miles
- Watlington Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Abbotts Countrywide are local estate agents that have been successfully buying, selling, renting and letting property in the Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex areas for over 160 years. Their industry trained professionals are experts at bringing people and property together, across a network of more than 30 branches throughout the region.
Occupying a prime location on the High Street, Abbotts’ outstanding range of dedicated property services is designed to find you the right pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000379010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts Lettings, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.