The Ridgeway, Enfield
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Great location
- En-Suite master bathroom
- Secure underground parking
- Available Now
The property boasts a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops, double glazing throughout, gas central heating, four piece en-suite bathroom to master bedroom and a bright spacious balcony leading out from the living room.
Further benefits include two secure underground parking spaces.
Internal viewing highly recommended.
Share of Freehold
Service Charge & Ground Rent - Approx £2,000 p/annum
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
The Ridgeway, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.6 miles
- Enfield Chase Station1.2 miles
- Crews Hill Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Range Homes is a recently established Estate Agency in Palmers Green, North London. Our Aim is simple; to provide a new level of service to home movers that will turn this sometimes highly stressful time into an enjoyable and exciting experience.
We are committed to exceptional standards of customer care and will keep you informed every step of the way. We will strive to offer our clients the highest level of customer service possible, we aim to be the best and will always look for ways
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101911000602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Range Homes, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.